The problem with a name is that it’s a story that was written by somebody else. See, your name is only the story of where you come from, not of where you’re going. It’s incomplete. It’s a history. And like all histories, it was written without your consent.
crowds = mad social anxiety
Q:4! 20! 33!
4. what are you looking forward to?
finally taking this binder off and being able to walk around shirtless!
20. what is your favorite song at the moment?
against me - black me out
33. something you want to learn
how to make and edit videos with imovie
- 1. selfie
- 2. what would you name your future kids?
- 3. do you miss anyone?
- 4. what are you looking forward to?
- 5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
- 6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 7. what was your life like last year?
- 8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
- 9. who did you last see in person?
- 10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 11. are you listening to music right now?
- 12. what is something you want right now?
- 13. how do you feel right now?
- 14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 15. personality description
- 16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
- 17. opinion on insecurities.
- 18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
- 19. have you ever been to New York?
- 20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
- 21. age and birthday?
- 22. description of crush.
- 23. fear(s)
- 24. height
- 25. role model
- 26. idol(s)
- 27. things i hate
- 28. i'll love you if...
- 29. favourite film(s)
- 30. favourite tv show(s)
- 31. 3 random facts
- 32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
- 33. something you want to learn
- 34. most embarrassing moment
- 35. favourite subject
- 36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
- 37. favourite actor/actress
- 38. favourite comedian(s)
- 39. favourite sport(s)
- 40. favourite memory
- 41. relationship status
- 42. favourite book(s)
- 43. favourite song ever
- 44. age you get mistaken for
- 45. how you found out about your idol
- 46. what my last text message says
- 47. turn ons
- 48. turn offs
- 49. where i want to be right now
- 50. favourite picture of your idol
- 51. starsign
- 52. something i'm talented at
- 53. 5 things that make me happy
- 54. something thats worrying me at the moment
- 55. tumblr friends
- 56. favourite food(s)
- 57. favourite animal(s)
- 58. description of my best friend
- 59. why i joined tumblr
- 60. ask me anything you want
MORE SNOW WISCONSIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEEE
laura jane grace - black me out
1 year on t compilation video
To our beloved community,
WE NEED YOUR SIGNAL BOOST.
The Binding Health Project is currently seeking participants to take a survey on chest binding. It is intended for female-assigned-at-birth (FAAB) and intersex people who are 18 years and over who have bound or currently bind their chest.
Our goal is to use the results from this survey to advocate for the health of individuals who chest bind. We hope to build a knowledge base that currently does not exist for people who bind, their providers, and the communities that support them. Thank you so much for your time and participation in this survey!
Click here to take our survey.
And please share with your community!